Sobriety Checkpoints in Chicago are setup to achieve surprise. They are established in locations that are usually not observable by approaching traffic. Know your rights. If you have been stopped at a sobriety checkpoint and were arrested on DUI charges, it would be in your best interest to call a Chicago DUI Attorney at The Law Offices of Dennis F. Dwyer.
DUI Sobriety Checkpoints in Illinois
Our DUI web crawler has found the following information on DUI sobriety checkpoints in Illinois:
- Authorities planning New Year's DUI checkpoints, increasing enfo - WSIL-TV 3 Southern IllinoisWILLIAMSON CO. -- Authorities plan to increase enforcement during the New Year's weekend as part of an effort to create safer roads.
- DUI Labor Day Arrests Decrease in Oak Lawn - Oak Lawn, IL PatchOak Lawn, IL - Oak Lawn police announce results of 2017 Labor Day DUI enforcement campaign.
- Lake County DUI patrols started this week and go through Labor Day holiday - Lake County News-SunDUI and seat belt patrols have already begun by several police departments as part of the Labor Day holiday special patrols.
- Roadside Safety Checkpoint Planned In Elmhurst - Elmhurst, IL PatchElmhurst, IL - There is a roadside safety checkpoint planned for Aug. 12-13 on a major roadway in Elmhurst.
- Skokie Cops Plan 2 DUI Checkpoints This Weekend - Skokie, IL PatchSkokie, IL - Officers in Skokie will check for drunk drivers at two locations this weekend.
- CPD DUI Strike Force Patrols – Near West (12th) District | Chicago Police Department
- DUI Checkpoints Planned in Chicago This Weekend | PatchChicago, IL - Police officers will crack down on drunk drivers in certain spots on Friday and Saturday.
- Police Looking For Drunken Drivers In Bridgeport Area This Weekend - Bridgeport - DNAinfo ChicagoPolice will crack down on&nbsp;drunken drivers in the Deering District this weekend.
- Skokie Cops Plan 2 DUI Checkpoints | PatchSkokie, IL - Police will have checkpoints at two spots in town next weekend.
- Berwyn police rack up citations with questionable DUI checkpoints - Chicago TribuneBerwyn police officials ratcheted up the pressure on officers to fill a ticket quota and made contact with more drivers than federal guidelines allow.